What do you think? Alex's mother, a nurse at VCU Medical Center, returned home and determined the year-old's injuries were 2nd to 3rd-degree burns that needed immediate medical attention. The Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services said last month the dangerous hogweed plant was spotted at a private home, and researchers have said the plant is not spreading across the commonwealth widely, according to WWBT.
You May Like
Prince Philip is seen with the Queen for the first time since his car accident as the monarch reveals her Game Of Thrones spoilers for the end of season eight 'leak' online leaving fans livid